I don't necessarily need all of my senses, I mean sure they would be nice to have but if people in the world that don't have it can do without them i mean why would I need them. I do lots of things with my senses but if i had to give one up it would be my sight. I could always get a guide dog that would help me and i would be able to here things and touch things and taste things. I would not give up my taste because i love the taste of food. I would not give away my touch because what if something looks smooth but its really not? I wouldn't give away my sense of smell either because what if i was in a burning house I couldn't see the flames because they weren't near me? Meanwhile if I didn't have my ability to see than it wouldnt really matter! I would make sure I have a trained guide dog to get me out of bad situations and then i would be able to smell a fire and taste good food!
Our school lunches don't even taste good or look appealing. I don't really like eating it. When I do eat it i barely get any food. I mean its barely even enough to get us through the day without complaining that we are hungry. I'm pretty sure that the food we get isn't suppose to look like it does. Someone needs to do something about because im pretty good that this food that we are eating is not good for us.
Schools are always talking aboout stoping obiesity but they never really thought about the school being problem. All the fat that we are eating in the food. I dont even get it, how can something look absoulutly disgusting and have alot of fat. That just dosent make sense to me. If they are going to make the food so digusting atleast make sure that it taste good and that it dosent look like something you can find in the trash can!
Everyone is the school should know about online safety. The further into the future we get the more people are using technology. To me internet safety is knowing that there are things that can go wrong when you are using the internet. so before you do anything wrong on the internet remember this:
1. o not give out personal information such as your address, phone number, parents’ work address or phone number, or the name and location of my school without your parents’ permission.*
2. Tell your parents right away if you find any information that makes you feel uncomfortable.
3. Never agree to get together with someone you“meet” online without first checking with your parents. If your parents agree to the meeting, be sure that it is in a public place and bring someone with you.
4. Never send a person a picture or anything else without first checking with and adult.
5. Do not respond to any messages that are mean or that make you feel uncomfortable. It is not my fault if you get a message like that. If I do I will tell my parents right away.
6. Talk with your parents so they can set up rules for going online and using a phone.Come up with a of day that you can be online and appropriate websites or me to visit. I will not access other areas or break these rules without their permission.
7. Do not give out my passwords to anyone (even my best friends) other than my parents.
8. Check with parents before downloading anything or doing anything that could hurt your computer or phone.
9. Be a good online citizen and not do anything that hurts other people or is against the law.
10. Help my parents understand how to have fun and learn things online and teach them things about the Internet, computers and other technology.
Thank you for the money
This makes you as sweet as honey
We are grateful for your donation
you did it without hesitation
thank you for finding interest in our creation
This will bring us closer to your donation
we miss you lots and plus
we want you to know you did not out up a big fuss.
So I saw a post that my teacher put on edmodo and it looked fun so i did it. Go ahead and look at the website. Just click on the picture.
Technology is a big thing in america. Everyone has it and everyone uses it. I use my computer everyday for homework,but i think that if i had to give up anything i would give up my computer. I say that because i can do my homework on my ipad or something! its not that hard so i will be better off without it.
Friends make everything better for everyone. When your lonely and need someone to talk to you have friends that you can talk to and trust. Friends are just great for everything like if you just want to hand out. Some people take their friends for granted though. They might use them to get things done or just blow them off for other people. Friends are also good to have because if you move schools your gonna have to have someone show you around.
These are friends that will last forever!
When you are a initiative you are not afraid to do something amazing. When I say that I don't mean people who go out and do that YOLO stuff. I mean go and change the world,not caring what may happen to you if you do it because you know if something does happen you still would've made a change. Like Martin Luther King Jr. he knew that bad things would happen to him if he tried to changed things, but did that stop him? No, it did not he kept fighting because he knew that what he was doing would better the kind of in environment that people lived in. Abraham Lincoln ended slavery and he was assassinated for it. So just don't be afraid to do something.
When your podcasting try not to be boring about it. Make it interesting. You are trying to make people read everything you are podcasting about. You don't want them to listen to half of your podcast and never listen to any of your future ones. Make it informative at the same time. Don't just make it all about having fun. The best thing you can do is make it so that everyone can understand it. There will be lots of people listening to your podcast. Also try to add picture to your podcast. The last do i have is to express your full opinion just don't make it so that it will hurt someone.