2. Tell your parents right away if you find any information that makes you feel uncomfortable.
3. Never agree to get together with someone you“meet” online without first checking with your parents. If your parents agree to the meeting, be sure that it is in a public place and bring someone with you.
4. Never send a person a picture or anything else without first checking with and adult.
5. Do not respond to any messages that are mean or that make you feel uncomfortable. It is not my fault if you get a message like that. If I do I will tell my parents right away.
7. Do not give out my passwords to anyone (even my best friends) other than my parents.
8. Check with parents before downloading anything or doing anything that could hurt your computer or phone.
9. Be a good online citizen and not do anything that hurts other people or is against the law.
10. Help my parents understand how to have fun and learn things online and teach them things about the Internet, computers and other technology.